- Dr. C. Ramji MBBS; MD (Path & Micro)
- Dr. P Sudhakar Reddy
- Dr. M. Vijaya Lakshmi MBBS,
- Dr. Suma Kantipudi MBBS
- Obtained masters degree from prestigious Pune University.
- Life member of Indian Medical Council & Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists.
- With a vast Professional experience in the Indian Army and various hospitals in the country.
- Worked on Key researched areas of pathology and his papers got published in many national and international journals.
- As a director technical overseas and guides the technical team.
- As a Director on board, he provides advice and valuable inputs.
- Dr. P. Sudhaker Reddy is a well-known Cardiologist, Humanitarian, Social Activist. He founded SHARE organizations which established MediCiti Hospitals and MediCiti Institute of Medical Sciences. In February 2010, Dr. Reddy was awarded the Peter J. Safar Pulse of Pittsburgh Award by the American Heart Association. He did his MRCP from Edinburgh, UK and has been conferred the FRCP. He is a Professor of Medicine in the University of Pittsburgh, USA. He promotes research by Indian doctors to solve health care problems of India particularly, rural population. TETRA Project empowers Technologically Enabled Health Workers to extend Telemedicine to Rural Population at Affordable Costs. He is planning to develop a total artificial heart in India to make it accessible to all.
As Director on board, shares and gives valuable inputs to drive the vision of PathCare.
- Retired professor from Gandhi Medical College and with a vast experience she is a strength in guiding and training the Technical Team.
- Team leader for two IVF groups at Hyderabad, runs about 80 IVF cycles per year since 2004. Member of FOGSI, ASRM, ESHRE & CFAS and attends the Annual Congress, regularly.
- Trains Gynaecologists in Prenatal Diagnostics & Assisted Reproductive Techniques through organization – TREND SETTERS, Hyderabad. Actively participates in forums discussing Prevention of Cancer through immunization and Cure through Stem cell.
- As advisor, actively participates in discussions for bringing on board new technologies.