- Dr. B Parvathi Devi
- Dr. N.D. Roy
- Dr. Pratap Patil
- Dr. M. Vijaylaxmi
- Dr. Srinivas Vudathala
- Dr. Biren Modi
- Dr. Anil Gupta
- Dr Ranjitha
MD (Microbiology), DCP – Director (Lab Operations)
- Graduated MBBS from Guntur Medical College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
- Post Graduate Diploma DCP from J.N. Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka.
- Post Graduate Degree MD (Microbiology) from Guntur Medical College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
- Worked in reputed Diagnostic centre as Pathologist & Microbiologist.
- Worked in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad from Sep, 2000 to Oct, 2011 as Assistant, Associate Professor of Microbiology.
- Worked as Deputy Director (Technical) at Pathcare Labs Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad from Oct, 2011 to Oct, 2012.
- Working as Director, Lab Operations at Pathcare Labs Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad from Nov, 2012 till date.
- Vast Experience n training Technical team members.
- Experience in Teaching & Training Medical Graduates and Post Graduates.
- Trained in IARGMS ISO 15189:2012 Certificate Programme.
- Experience for maintaining quality of the Laboratory as per regulated guidelines.
- Administration of Technical team of Pathcare Labs Pvt Ltd.
- Member IMA, IAMM, IAMM- State Chapter.
- Interested in New Technologies, quality improvement.
- Participated in various conferences & workshops.
MD, DCP (Microbiology) – Microbiologist
- Obtained MBBS from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow University – Lucknow.
- Obtained MD (Microbiology) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune University – Pune.
- Works as a associate professor and has vast experience working in different hospitals and diagnostic centers
- Obtained Advance Specialist Course (Pathology and Microbiology) from Armed Forces Medical College – Pune.
- Obtained Proficiency Certificate (Pathology and Microbiology) Armed Forces Medical Services granted by DGAFMS, Indian Armed Forces.
- Worked as Directory and Head of Department (HOD) Lab Services, Central Oncquest Laboratories – Indore.
- Worked as Director and HOD Lab Services MediCity Hospitals – Hyderabad
- Empanelled Assessor for National Accrediatation Board for Laboratories (NABL) in filed of Microbiology and Serology since 2011.
MD (Pathology) – Deputy Director (Lab Operations)
- A Pathologist with National and International experience.
- Obtained MBBS and MD Pathology degree from well-known B. J .Medical College and Sasoon General Hospitals – Pune, Maharashtra.
- Worked as Assistant Lecturer and Lecturer in B.J. Medical College – Pune.
- Experience of running a Private owned complete pathology laboratory at Nasik, Maharashtra for 10 years.
- Part time Consultant Pathologist at Chaitanya Hospital, Nasik for 10 years.
- Worked as Assistant Laboratory Director in Ministry of Health Hospital Laboratory Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region for 7 years looking after Hematology, Cytology, Serology and NAT (PCR) Departments. During the period he was also lncharge for the Accreditation workup for the laboratory.
- Interested in quality Improvement, maximum use of automation, use of newer techniques to facilitate the standard, quality report in shortest turnaround time(TAT).
- MD (Biochemistry) from Osmania University – Hyderabad.
- MBBS from Osmania University – Hyderabad.
- Registered from Andhra Pradesh Medical Council.
- Worked as Field Assistant, PHC, Mahaboob Nagar, Tutor for Pathology, MD Biochemistry, in Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. Assistant Professor – Biochemistry, Professor – Biochemistry at Gandhi Medical College, and Deccan College of Medical Sciences – Hyderabad.
Director – Genomics
- As Director-Genomics, responsible for the implementation and growth of NGS/Sanger applications in Diagnostics and Research segments, Wetlab Ops, Development of new Tests and Protocols.
- 20 years of strong cross-functional domain expertise encompassing Genomics (Next Generation Sequencing), Molecular Diagnostics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics (NGS/3D Protein Modeling/Drug Discovery), Proteomics, Flow Cytometry, Automation and IT (SAP).
- NGS expertise on platforms including Ion Torrent, MiSeq, NextSeq, HiSeq and Pacbio ( >400 runs on NGS platforms and upscale of 1000 projects in various NGS domains like WGS-PE/MP, MitoSeq, ExomeSeq, 16S Metagenomics, WMG, AmpliSeq, RNASeq, smallRNA-Seq, Metatranscriptomics, GBS, RAD, CHIP, MeDIP).
- Research articles in reputed international/national journals and NewsLetters.
- Invited Speaker at 19th ADNAT Microbiome Conference, Bangalore/Invited Speaker at Flow Cytometry Convention, Colombo.
- Ph.D. from Osmania University, M.Sc. (Biochem) from University of Hyderabad, Diploma in Bioinformatics (Protein Modelling and Drug Design) – GVK BioSciences Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad, A.P., India and Honours Diploma in Computer Programming and System Analysis– NIIT, Hyderabad, A.P., India
MD(Pathology), MHA – HOD- Histopathology
- MD Pathology with 10 years of experience in working with NABL & CAP accredited Clinical reference laboratories & NABH accredited Multispecialty hospitals in technical as well as administrative field.
- Graduate & Post graduate degree (MBBS & MD Pathology), from Medical college Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University (MCI affiliated), Baroda, Gujarat.
- Management course in Hospital Administration (MBA in HA) from ICFAI University, Sikkim.
- Worked as HOD in Histopathology department in Clinical reference laboratories & as HOD in Pathology laboratory in multispecialty hospitals. Performed multitasking role on technical & administrative front.
- Worked as a Medical Director in a 200 bedded multispecialty hospital.
- Working as HOD in Histopathology department at Pathcare Labs Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad from 11th May 2017 till date.
- Experienced in establishing hospital based laboratory according to premises requirements as per national accreditation bodies. Staff recruitments, vendor evaluation, training of the lab staff on technical & quality aspects, national & international EQAS & ILC participation.
- Experienced in establishing quality assurance protocol for the department / Hospital & looking after the implementation of the same as per regulatory guidelines. Formulating committees as per regulatory requirements.
- Expertise in Histopathology, Cytopathology, IHC, Digital pathology reporting of Histopathology cases, etc..
- Experienced in routine Haematology, Biochemistry, Serology, Clinical Pathology, Immunoassay, IFA, FISH etc..
MD (Pathology) – Consultant Pathologist-Delhi
- Obtained MBBS from University of Delhi – New Delhi.
- Obtained MD Pathology from University of Delhi – New Delhi.
- Member of Association of Practicing Pathologist (APP)
- Member of Delhi Medical Association.
- Worked at various organisations for more than 19 years.
MD(Pathology) – Full time Pathologist.
Experienced in Cytopathology, Haematology and Clinical Pathology.
- MBBS from KMC – Warangal- Telangana.
- (MD ) Pathology from Osmania Medical College –Hyderabad-Telangana.
- Worked as senior resident in Nizamabad medical college, Took part in teaching Program of MBBS students.
- Worked as Consultant Pathologist in reputed labs –Parklane diagnostics-Parklane, SRL Diagnostics Hyderabad.
- Expertise in the department of Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology for three years.